06 May 2008

We're rascals and scoundrels

Picture above is Bryan Ripper (All About the Mouse), Glenn Whelan (Passamaquoddy), Executive Designer and Vice President of Walt Disney Imagineering Joe Rohde, Greg Grimsley, aka Doc (The Disney Obession), and myself.

Talk about a motley crew! It was an absolute pleasure to spend time with each of these gentlemen during the Animal Kingdom 10th Anniversary festivites, and I am proud to call them my friends. Also, they definitely know how to have a good time!

6 comments:

Greg said...

"...and pretty bad eggs, drink up me hardies yo ho!" I can hardly wait until MouseFest '08, or sometime before if the irresistible Ding! rate appears. BTW, did you get any good twilight or night shots of DAK after I left to catch my plane?

Unknown said...

The Geekiness factor of that picture is WAY off the scale!

Doc Terminus said...

Ah... BiblioGeorge has no idea. The Dweeb-o-meter ran to record heights all weekend.



Save Passamaquoddy!

Craig Wheeler said...

...hope the ladies don't find this picture. they'll go wild!

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Couldn't have said it better myself guys. So, to sum up: I want to get back soon too, not just for the place but also for the company. Thank goodness the Disney Nerd-O-Meter, unlike most nerd-o-meters, goes up to 11. And as for the ladies, I seem to remember a couple of groupies clamouring for Bryan's autograph (none of us caught a picture of that, did we?!?!), and a few other ture ladies in our company, but other than that were were mostly left to our own devices.

Ryan P. Wilson said...

That would be true ladies, not ture ladies. Sorry Amy and Marissa!